Key to the smooth running of your business is the health of the foundations that systems run on. 4Site are positioned to support our customers through choosing the right combination of hardware and software to allow your business to run efficiently, reliably and most of all profitably.
Resilience is an important factor in choosing the right combination of hardware and software and with this in mind we work with our core suppliers to ensure the best fit solution.
Our current core suppliers are Dell, HP, Microsoft, Altaro, Zen Internet, 3CX, Draytek and Ubiquiti but we remain up to date with tech offerings across the industry in order to provide best fit solutions to customer requirements.
Security and integrity of business data is paramount in all of the systems we design, implement and support to ensure our customers have access to critical information at all times. Remote Offsite Backup solutions form a significant part of our business continuity services.
Common services are summarised below, if you would like to discuss any aspects of your IT requirements please contact us to get in touch.
Client - PC\Laptop
Data & Disaster Recovery
Accessible and secure solutions designed to meet business needs and manage data growth.
Backup configuration and monitoring. Offsite Backup, including Cloud offerings.
Configuration, deployment and support provided for all common and bespoke applications.
3rd Party liaison with suppliers. License management.
Specialist knowledge with Microsoft Office 365 suite of business products and Sage.
We specialise in Microsoft Office 365 Exchange deployment, migration and support.
All other email platforms supported.
Server provision and support.
Active Directory deployment and administration.
Network & Internet Connectivity
Partnered with Zen Internet.
3rd Party liaison with all suppliers.
Bespoke solutions including on premise WiFi.
Utilise the benefits of cloud technology to make your business securely operate more efficiently, more mobile and with more resilience.
4Site IT Solutions provide hosting solutions depending on the specific requirements of your business ranging from complex virtual server and desktop implementations within Microsoft Azure to smaller but scalable hosted desktop solutions for which we can flex supplier through Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud or Amazon Web Services.
Well experienced in migrating from on-premise services into these environments we can ensure a smooth delivery in transition for those businesses that have a good fit for this type of operating environment.
4Site IT Solutions proudly partner with 3CX to supply an all-encompassing, help centre capable product to businesses of any size. This flexible, mobile and robust telephony solution can be configured and managed to suit all your business communication needs.
3CX is a software-based, open standard, IP PBX that offers complete unified communications features, out of the box. As an affordable software-based solution 3CX installation, management and maintenance can be managed entirely for you by 4Site IT Solutions while at the same time offering your business a number of benefits.
By using 3CX, your ongoing telco cost savings will be significant and so will the cost of buying, expanding and maintaining your PBX.
- Decrease your Phone Bill by 50%.
- Make free Inter-office calls and branch calls
- Use prominent SIP trunks to reduce outbound call charges
- Reduce travel expenses with integrated web conferencing
- Download 3CX Clients on your Android / iOS Device
- Use your extension from anywhere Free VoIP calls with your smartphone
- Save battery life with “PUSH” notifications
- Benefit from integrated features such as: presence, web conferencing and conference calling
- Initiate IP Phone calls from your desktop with CTI mode
- Easy to Use Windows & Mac
- Softphones Work remotely from anywhere
- Easily view the presence of your colleagues
- Use the "receptionist" view to administer calls, as a result, you can drag and drop calls for a swift call transfer
- Route calls as you need with Ring Groups & Call Queues
- Enable Call Recording for all incoming and outgoing calls